Walter Energy posts larger loss on one-time charge
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Coal miner Walter Energy Inc reported a larger fourth-quarter loss after taking a $140.2 million charge.
Net loss increased to $174.3 million, or $2.79 per share in the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $71 million or $1.13 per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue slid about 1 percent to $472 million.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat