Walter Energy posts larger loss on one-time charge
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Coal miner Walter Energy Inc reported a larger fourth-quarter loss after taking a $140.2 million charge.
Net loss increased to $174.3 million, or $2.79 per share in the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $71 million or $1.13 per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue slid about 1 percent to $472 million.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |