Ecobank in talks to buy Germany's ProCredit Mozambican unit
LAGOS Feb 21 (Reuters) - Africa's Ecobank said on Friday it was in discussions to acquire a 96 percent stake in the Mozambican subsidiary of Germany's ProCredit Holding, in a deal which will increase its presence on the continent to 36 countries.
Ecobank said the deal was subject to regulatory approvals in Mozambique. (Reporting by Chijioke Ohuocha, editing by David Evans)
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- China says no room for compromise with Japan on history, territory