Agrium profit falls sharply
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc reported on Thursday sharply lower quarterly profit.
Net earnings for the fourth quarter fell to $99 million, or 66 cents per share, from $354 million, or $2.34 per share, a year ago.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad