Agrium profit falls sharply
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc reported on Thursday sharply lower quarterly profit.
Net earnings for the fourth quarter fell to $99 million, or 66 cents per share, from $354 million, or $2.34 per share, a year ago.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon