Ex-VW CEO Pischetsrieder to join Daimler supervisory board
FRANKFURT Feb 21 (Reuters) - Daimler AG on Friday said former Volkswagen Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder and Siemens Chief Executive Joe Kaeser have been proposed to join the Stuttgart-based auto and truck maker's supervisory board.
Shareholders still need to formally approve the appointments. Daimler has also proposed to elect Bernd Bohr, former automotive chief at supplier Robert Bosch GmbH, to the supervisory board.
Daimler's annual shareholder's meeting is set to take place on April 9, 2014. (Reporting by Edward Taylor)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- One man killed as shell from Ukraine hits Russian border town: reports