Dish profit rises 38 pct on pay-TV subscriber additions
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Dish Network Corp, the second-largest U.S. satellite TV company after DirecTV, reported a 38 percent rise in profit for the fourth quarter as it added a net 8,000 pay-TV subscribers.
Net income attributable to the company rose to $288 million, or 63 cents per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $209 million, or 46 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 7 percent to $3.54 billion. ()
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV