Dish profit rises 38 pct on pay-TV subscriber additions
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Dish Network Corp, the second-largest U.S. satellite TV company after DirecTV, reported a 38 percent rise in profit for the fourth quarter as it added a net 8,000 pay-TV subscribers.
Net income attributable to the company rose to $288 million, or 63 cents per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $209 million, or 46 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 7 percent to $3.54 billion. ()
- Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official