Dish profit rises 38 pct on pay-TV subscriber additions
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Dish Network Corp, the second-largest U.S. satellite TV company after DirecTV, reported a 38 percent rise in profit for the fourth quarter as it added a net 8,000 pay-TV subscribers.
Net income attributable to the company rose to $288 million, or 63 cents per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $209 million, or 46 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 7 percent to $3.54 billion. ()
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Calm largely holds in Missouri after grand jury opens shooting investigation |
- Russia extends scrutiny of McDonald's restaurants |