Dish profit rises 38 pct on pay-TV subscriber additions
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Dish Network Corp, the second-largest U.S. satellite TV company after DirecTV, reported a 38 percent rise in profit for the fourth quarter as it added a net 8,000 pay-TV subscribers.
Net income attributable to the company rose to $288 million, or 63 cents per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $209 million, or 46 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 7 percent to $3.54 billion. ()
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest