BRIEF-Endo to pay $173 million over Lidoderm marketing
NEW YORK Feb 21 (Reuters) - Endo Health Solutions Inc agreed to pay $173 million to U.S. state and federal authorities to resolve allegations of unlawful marketing of the drug Lidoderm, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said in a statement.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Police move against protesters as calm dissolves in Ferguson, Missouri
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another