Blackrock becomes second biggest shareholder in Italy's Intesa
MILAN Feb 21 (Reuters) - U.S. fund BlackRock has raised its stake in Italy's biggest retail bank Intesa Sanpaolo to 5 percent, becoming the lender's second biggest investor, according to Intesa's website.
BlackRock previously had a holding of less than 2 percent in the bank.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data