Italy's Renzi accepts mandate to form govt, to be sworn in Saturday
ROME Feb 21 (Reuters) - Italian centre-left leader Matteo Renzi on Friday formally accepted a mandate to form a government which will be sworn in on at 1030 GMT on Saturday, an official in the president's office said.
The new administration will face a confidence vote in parliament, expected Monday.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |