Italy's Renzi accepts mandate to form govt, to be sworn in Saturday
ROME Feb 21 (Reuters) - Italian centre-left leader Matteo Renzi on Friday formally accepted a mandate to form a government which will be sworn in on at 1030 GMT on Saturday, an official in the president's office said.
The new administration will face a confidence vote in parliament, expected Monday.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |