Mexico broadcaster Televisa says 4th-qtr revenue rose 8.3 pct
MEXICO CITY Feb 20 (Reuters) - Mexican broadcaster Grupo Televisa on Thursday said its fourth-quarter revenue rose 8.3 percent.
The company reported revenue of 21.443 billion pesos ($1.58 billion). The company's quarterly regulatory filing was not immediately available, and Televisa only reported annual profit in its statement.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia