Japan's Asahi Kasei shuts cracker for maintenance
TOKYO Feb 21 (Reuters) - Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp shut the 504,000 tonnes per year naphtha cracker at its Mizushima plant on Friday for planned maintenance, its parent Asahi Kasei Corp said.
The maintenance is set to last until April 14, an Asahi Kasei spokesman said. (Reporting by Osamu Tsukimori; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB