Japan's Asahi Kasei shuts cracker for maintenance
TOKYO Feb 21 (Reuters) - Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp shut the 504,000 tonnes per year naphtha cracker at its Mizushima plant on Friday for planned maintenance, its parent Asahi Kasei Corp said.
The maintenance is set to last until April 14, an Asahi Kasei spokesman said. (Reporting by Osamu Tsukimori; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia