Japan's Asahi Kasei shuts cracker for maintenance
TOKYO Feb 21 (Reuters) - Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp shut the 504,000 tonnes per year naphtha cracker at its Mizushima plant on Friday for planned maintenance, its parent Asahi Kasei Corp said.
The maintenance is set to last until April 14, an Asahi Kasei spokesman said. (Reporting by Osamu Tsukimori; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team