Japan's Asahi Kasei shuts cracker for maintenance
TOKYO Feb 21 (Reuters) - Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp shut the 504,000 tonnes per year naphtha cracker at its Mizushima plant on Friday for planned maintenance, its parent Asahi Kasei Corp said.
The maintenance is set to last until April 14, an Asahi Kasei spokesman said. (Reporting by Osamu Tsukimori; Editing by Paul Tait)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video