Repsol says to make 1.28 bln euro provision over YPF
MADRID Feb 21 (Reuters) - Spain's Repsol said on Friday it would book a 1.28 billion euro ($1.76 billion) impairment charge in 2013 results after writing down its shares in YPF that were expropriated by the Argentine government.
In a regulatory filing, Repsol said it had revalued its YPF stake at $5 billion.
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California