Ukrainian rivals set to sign deal on ending crisis - EU diplomat
KIEV Feb 21 (Reuters) - President Viktor Yanukovich and the opposition are expected to sign an agreement brokered by the European Union on Friday to resolve Ukraine's crisis although the opposition still wants some changes, a senior EU diplomat said.
The envoy gave no details except to say that the deal would set out plans for constitutional reforms to be carried out by September. The reforms are widely expected to entail reducing the president's powers.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official