Ukraine opposition leaders are at Yanukovich HQ, ready to sign agreement - spokeswoman
KIEV Feb 21 (Reuters) - Ukraine's three opposition leaders are at presidential administration headquarters and are ready to sign a proposed agreement to resolve the crisis, a spokeswoman for one of them said.
Asked if the opposition was ready to sign with President Viktor Yanukovich, a spokeswoman for Vitaly Klitschko, one of the opposition leaders, said: "Yes. They should be. They are already there (at presidential headquarters)."
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details