Ukraine opposition leaders are at Yanukovich HQ, ready to sign agreement - spokeswoman
KIEV Feb 21 (Reuters) - Ukraine's three opposition leaders are at presidential administration headquarters and are ready to sign a proposed agreement to resolve the crisis, a spokeswoman for one of them said.
Asked if the opposition was ready to sign with President Viktor Yanukovich, a spokeswoman for Vitaly Klitschko, one of the opposition leaders, said: "Yes. They should be. They are already there (at presidential headquarters)."
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers as ECB bets hold down euro