Ukraine opposition leaders are at Yanukovich HQ, ready to sign agreement - spokeswoman
KIEV Feb 21 (Reuters) - Ukraine's three opposition leaders are at presidential administration headquarters and are ready to sign a proposed agreement to resolve the crisis, a spokeswoman for one of them said.
Asked if the opposition was ready to sign with President Viktor Yanukovich, a spokeswoman for Vitaly Klitschko, one of the opposition leaders, said: "Yes. They should be. They are already there (at presidential headquarters)."
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |