No Russian decision to release $2 billion for Ukraine
BERLIN Feb 21 (Reuters) - Russia has not yet decided whether to release a $2 billion installment of its promised $15 bailout package for Ukraine, Economy Minister Alexei Ulyukayev said on Friday.
Russia remains committed to extending financial aid to Ukraine but wants clarity on the future government before releasing the next tranche, Ulyukayev told reporters in Berlin.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |