No Russian decision to release $2 billion for Ukraine
BERLIN Feb 21 (Reuters) - Russia has not yet decided whether to release a $2 billion installment of its promised $15 bailout package for Ukraine, Economy Minister Alexei Ulyukayev said on Friday.
Russia remains committed to extending financial aid to Ukraine but wants clarity on the future government before releasing the next tranche, Ulyukayev told reporters in Berlin.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade