No Russian decision to release $2 billion for Ukraine
BERLIN Feb 21 (Reuters) - Russia has not yet decided whether to release a $2 billion installment of its promised $15 bailout package for Ukraine, Economy Minister Alexei Ulyukayev said on Friday.
Russia remains committed to extending financial aid to Ukraine but wants clarity on the future government before releasing the next tranche, Ulyukayev told reporters in Berlin.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park