No Russian decision to release $2 billion for Ukraine
BERLIN Feb 21 (Reuters) - Russia has not yet decided whether to release a $2 billion installment of its promised $15 bailout package for Ukraine, Economy Minister Alexei Ulyukayev said on Friday.
Russia remains committed to extending financial aid to Ukraine but wants clarity on the future government before releasing the next tranche, Ulyukayev told reporters in Berlin.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane