Ukrainian opposition group Right Sector says keep up protests
MOSCOW Feb 22 (Reuters) - Ultra-Radical Ukrainian opposition group Right Sector said on Saturday it would continue protests in the capital Kiev despite parliament's vote to oust President Viktor Yanukovich.
"The Right Sector will not disperse," the group, one of several that is involved in the protests in central Kiev, said in a written statement. "It is not the time to celebrate. Now we must be more united than before."
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking