G20 final communique targets stronger growth - source
SYDNEY Feb 23 (Reuters) - The Group of 20 advanced and emerging countries will adopt a target of lifting growth by more than two percentage points above the current outlook over the next five years, according to the final draft of the communique, a G20 official said on Sunday.
The group of leading advanced and emerging countries also pledged to take concrete action to increase employment and investment, said the official, who was speaking on condition of anonymity.
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest