G20 final communique targets stronger growth - source
SYDNEY Feb 23 (Reuters) - The Group of 20 advanced and emerging countries will adopt a target of lifting growth by more than two percentage points above the current outlook over the next five years, according to the final draft of the communique, a G20 official said on Sunday.
The group of leading advanced and emerging countries also pledged to take concrete action to increase employment and investment, said the official, who was speaking on condition of anonymity.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions