Putin, Merkel discuss Ukraine over phone - Kremlin
MOSCOW Feb 23 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin and German Chancellor Angela Merkel discussed the situation in Ukraine during a phone call initiated by Berlin, Kremlin's press service said on Sunday.
"The latest development of the situation in Ukraine was discussed," the press service said in a statement without disclosing any further details.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian police see no apparent links in Quebec, Ottawa attacks |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement