Putin, Merkel discuss Ukraine over phone - Kremlin
MOSCOW Feb 23 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin and German Chancellor Angela Merkel discussed the situation in Ukraine during a phone call initiated by Berlin, Kremlin's press service said on Sunday.
"The latest development of the situation in Ukraine was discussed," the press service said in a statement without disclosing any further details.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |