AT&T speaking to Netflix about deal for faster speeds
Feb 24 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc said it is talks with Netflix about a possible agreement to improve performance for broadband customers who use the streaming video service.
AT&T spokesman Mark Siegel said in a statement that "we're in discussions with Netflix to establish a more direct connection between our networks, similar to agreements we have with others, so that AT&T broadband customers who use Netflix can enjoy an even better video experience."
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement