Eldorado brings on private equity partner for China gold project
Feb 24 (Reuters) - Eldorado Gold Corp has agreed to sell a minority stake in its Eastern Dragon gold project to Chinese private equity firm CDH Investments, the Canadian miner said on Monday.
Eldorado said CDH would acquire 20 percent of the project for $40 million in cash.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source