UAE's ADCB picks banks for 5-yr benchmark bond, pricing Mon - leads
DUBAI Feb 24 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank aims to price a benchmark-sized five-year bond on Monday after releasing initial price guidance for the dollar-denominated trade, a document from lead arrangers said.
The transaction, for which books have already opened, is initially earmarked to price at between 150 and 155 basis points over midswaps, the document said.
ADCB, Abu Dhabi's third-largest lender by market value, has chosen Bank of America-Merrill Lynch, Barclays, ING and JP Morgan Chase to arrange the transaction. (Reporting by Abhinav Ramnarayan; Writing by David French; Editing by Olzhas Auyezov)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama