UAE's ADCB picks banks for 5-yr benchmark bond, pricing Mon - leads
DUBAI Feb 24 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank aims to price a benchmark-sized five-year bond on Monday after releasing initial price guidance for the dollar-denominated trade, a document from lead arrangers said.
The transaction, for which books have already opened, is initially earmarked to price at between 150 and 155 basis points over midswaps, the document said.
ADCB, Abu Dhabi's third-largest lender by market value, has chosen Bank of America-Merrill Lynch, Barclays, ING and JP Morgan Chase to arrange the transaction. (Reporting by Abhinav Ramnarayan; Writing by David French; Editing by Olzhas Auyezov)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt