LDK Solar applies for provisional liquidation in Cayman Islands
Feb 24 (Reuters) - Debt-laden Chinese solar company LDK Solar Co Ltd said it filed an application for provisional liquidation in the Cayman Islands.
LDK Solar, incorporated in the Cayman Islands, said it has made "considerable progress" in its discussions with key offshore creditors.
The filing does not affect LDK Solar's operations in China and it has no intention of initiating any more debt restructuring proceedings in that jurisdiction, the company said on Monday.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park