LDK Solar applies for provisional liquidation in Cayman Islands
Feb 24 (Reuters) - Debt-laden Chinese solar company LDK Solar Co Ltd said it filed an application for provisional liquidation in the Cayman Islands.
LDK Solar, incorporated in the Cayman Islands, said it has made "considerable progress" in its discussions with key offshore creditors.
The filing does not affect LDK Solar's operations in China and it has no intention of initiating any more debt restructuring proceedings in that jurisdiction, the company said on Monday.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling