CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens higher as resource stocks gain
TORONTO, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened higher on Monday, with higher commodity prices driving gains in natural resource shares and positive German data helping lift the overall mood. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 22.71 points, or 0.16 percent, at 14,228.43 shortly after the open.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Nose gear on plane collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Knife-wielding assailants attack people in central China: Xinhua