BRIEF-Pharming and Salix say FDA extended PDUFA date for angioedema drug Ruconest
AMSTERDAM Feb 24 (Reuters) - Pharming Group NV : * FDA extends prescription drug user fee act date for co's biologics license
application for drug Ruconest * FDA extends date to July 16, 2014 * Cos U.S. marketing approval of Ruconest that treats acute angioedema attacks in patients with hereditary angioedema
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine