Vivendi, Altice in talks over SFR-Numericable deal -sources
PARIS Feb 24 (Reuters) - Vivendi and Altice are in discussion over a tie-up between mobile operator SFR and cable firm Numericable, sources close to the talks said on Monday.
The deal would see Vivendi keep a minority stake in the newly merged company, the sources told Reuters.
Les Echos newspaper earlier reported that Numericable was in talks to buy SFR in a deal that would value the unit of Vivendi at more than 15 billion euros ($20.6 billion).
A Vivendi spokesman declined to comment on the details in the report beyond saying that no memorandum of understanding had been signed at this stage.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data