Sina hires Credit Suisse, Goldman for $500 mln Weibo US IPO-source
HONG KONG Feb 24 (Reuters) - Sina Corp has hired Credit Suisse AG and Goldman Sachs Group Inc for a U.S. initial public offering of its Sina Weibo microblogging service worth about $500 million, a source familiar with the plans said on Monday.
Sina Weibo, one of several Chinese Twitter-like short messaging blogs, plans a listing in the second quarter, added the source, who was not authorized to speak publicly on the matter.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel