Spain to sell up to 3 bln euros in T-bills on Tuesday
MADRID Feb 24 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it will sell up to 3 billion euros in 3-month and 9-month T-bills on Tuesday.
On Friday Moody's Investors Service raised Spain's sovereign debt rating one notch to Baa2 with a "positive" outlook, praising the country's progress in rebalancing the economy, structural reforms and improved market access.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Islamic State presses assault on Syrian border town, Kurds warn Turkey |