Spain to sell up to 3 bln euros in T-bills on Tuesday
MADRID Feb 24 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it will sell up to 3 billion euros in 3-month and 9-month T-bills on Tuesday.
On Friday Moody's Investors Service raised Spain's sovereign debt rating one notch to Baa2 with a "positive" outlook, praising the country's progress in rebalancing the economy, structural reforms and improved market access.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |