AT&T speaking to Netflix about deal for faster speeds
(Reuters) - AT&T Inc said it is talks with Netflix about a possible agreement to improve performance for broadband customers who use the streaming video service.
AT&T spokesman Mark Siegel said in a statement that "we're in discussions with Netflix to establish a more direct connection between our networks, similar to agreements we have with others, so that AT&T broadband customers who use Netflix can enjoy an even better video experience."
- Obama says beheading 'shocked the conscience' of the world |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb