Credit Suisse CEO to testify at U.S. Senate hearing on tax evasion
WASHINGTON Feb 24 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse Group AG Chief Executive Brady Dougan is scheduled to testify on Wednesday at a Senate subcommittee hearing on "offshore tax evasion," the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said on Monday.
Dougan will be one of four officials of the Swiss bank to testify, along with U.S. Department of Justice officials, the subcommittee said. The hearing will continue the panel's inquiry into tax avoidance involving banks.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |