Venezuela forex system will not sell fixed amounts in each auction -VP
CARACAS Feb 24 (Reuters) - Venezuela's Sicad 2 foreign exchange system will not set a fixed amount of hard currency to sell in each of its auctions, Economy Vice President Rafael Ramirez told reporters on Monday.
The amounts will vary based on the circumstances, he said.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Alice, steampunk and a false name: enigma of an American jailed in North Korea
- North Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'