Venezuela forex system will not sell fixed amounts in each auction -VP
CARACAS Feb 24 (Reuters) - Venezuela's Sicad 2 foreign exchange system will not set a fixed amount of hard currency to sell in each of its auctions, Economy Vice President Rafael Ramirez told reporters on Monday.
The amounts will vary based on the circumstances, he said.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |