Venezuela says regulation for new forex system to be ready Tuesday
CARACAS Feb 24 (Reuters) - New regulations necessary to launch Venezuela's Sicad 2 foreign exchange platform should be ready by Tuesday, Economy Vice President Rafael Ramirez told reporters on Monday.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video