Venezuela says regulation for new forex system to be ready Tuesday
CARACAS Feb 24 (Reuters) - New regulations necessary to launch Venezuela's Sicad 2 foreign exchange platform should be ready by Tuesday, Economy Vice President Rafael Ramirez told reporters on Monday.
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold