Venezuela says regulation for new forex system to be ready Tuesday
CARACAS Feb 24 (Reuters) - New regulations necessary to launch Venezuela's Sicad 2 foreign exchange platform should be ready by Tuesday, Economy Vice President Rafael Ramirez told reporters on Monday.
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking