Venezuela says regulation for new forex system to be ready Tuesday
CARACAS Feb 24 (Reuters) - New regulations necessary to launch Venezuela's Sicad 2 foreign exchange platform should be ready by Tuesday, Economy Vice President Rafael Ramirez told reporters on Monday.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.