Venezuela says regulation for new forex system to be ready Tuesday
CARACAS Feb 24 (Reuters) - New regulations necessary to launch Venezuela's Sicad 2 foreign exchange platform should be ready by Tuesday, Economy Vice President Rafael Ramirez told reporters on Monday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement