Group led by Sweden's EQT close to buying Australia's I-MED
SYDNEY Feb 25 (Reuters) - A consortium led by Swedish private equity firm EQT is in the final stage of talks to buy Australia's I-MED, the radiology group said on Tuesday.
Canadian pension fund Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and Singapore's GIC will be investing alongside EQT, it said.
The company expects the deal to be completed by the end of June.
EQT could not be immediately reached for comment.
(Reporting by Maggie Lu Yueyang in Sydney and Stephen Aldred in Hong Kong; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions