Group led by Sweden's EQT close to buying Australia's I-MED
SYDNEY Feb 25 (Reuters) - A consortium led by Swedish private equity firm EQT is in the final stage of talks to buy Australia's I-MED, the radiology group said on Tuesday.
Canadian pension fund Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and Singapore's GIC will be investing alongside EQT, it said.
The company expects the deal to be completed by the end of June.
EQT could not be immediately reached for comment.
(Reporting by Maggie Lu Yueyang in Sydney and Stephen Aldred in Hong Kong; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video