China's Huawei to build 4G networks for Czech operators-report
PRAGUE Feb 25 (Reuters) - Huawei Technologies will build new high-speed LTE networks for all three Czech mobile operators, Czech news agency CTK reported on Tuesday, citing an official with the Chinese company's Czech division.
The existing Czech operators - Telefonica Czech Republic , T-Mobile, and Vodafone - won an auction of radio spectrum for 4G high-speed mobile data networks in November.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- D'Souza gets community confinement for election law violation
- Three killed, including shooter, at UPS facility in Alabama
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York