Japan's Daiwa and ANZ form tie in M&A advisory business
TOKYO Feb 25 (Reuters) - Japanese brokerage Daiwa Securities Group Inc said on Tuesday it had agreed in principle to an alliance with Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd in the business of advising on mergers and acquisitions.
Daiwa, Japan's second-largest investment bank, said in a release that the tie-up would open the door for getting work advising on mergers and acquisitions involving Japanese and Australian and New Zealand companies.
There was no investment announced as part of the deal.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year