AgustaWestland wins helicopter contracts for 260 mln euros
MILAN Feb 25 (Reuters) - Italian defence group Finmeccanica said on Tuesday its AgustaWestland unit had won orders to sell 24 helicopters for an overall price of around 260 million euros ($357 million).
The contracts have been signed during the Heli-Expo 2014 industry fair currently taking place in Anaheim, California, and include also maintenance and training services, Finmeccanica said in a statement.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Pennsylvania sniper held without bail in trooper shooting |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows