AgustaWestland wins helicopter contracts for 260 mln euros
MILAN Feb 25 (Reuters) - Italian defence group Finmeccanica said on Tuesday its AgustaWestland unit had won orders to sell 24 helicopters for an overall price of around 260 million euros ($357 million).
The contracts have been signed during the Heli-Expo 2014 industry fair currently taking place in Anaheim, California, and include also maintenance and training services, Finmeccanica said in a statement.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by Israeli shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus