FMC sees another profit decline in 2014
FRANKFURT Feb 25 (Reuters) - Fresenius Medical Care , the world's largest dialysis provider, said on Tuesday it expects its net profit to shrink further this year after posting its first decline in twelve years for 2013 amid cuts to U.S. healthcare budgets.
The company said it sees 2014 net profit coming in between $1 billion and $1.05 billion this year, compared with $1.11 billion last year. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting