Fresenius lifts dividend after 2013 profit gain
FRANKFURT Feb 25 (Reuters) - German diversified healthcare group Fresenius SE announced plans to increase its dividend for 2013 after posting a 12 percent increase in 2013 net profit.
The company said on Tuesday it was raising its dividend to 1.25 euros per share from 1.10 euros a year earlier, just above an average analyst estimate of 1.22 euros in a Reuters poll. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan, editing by Edward Taylor)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb