Fresenius lifts dividend after 2013 profit gain
FRANKFURT Feb 25 (Reuters) - German diversified healthcare group Fresenius SE announced plans to increase its dividend for 2013 after posting a 12 percent increase in 2013 net profit.
The company said on Tuesday it was raising its dividend to 1.25 euros per share from 1.10 euros a year earlier, just above an average analyst estimate of 1.22 euros in a Reuters poll. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan, editing by Edward Taylor)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |