CANADA STOCKS-TSX little changed as BMO gains offset by resources
TORONTO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index was little changed on Tuesday, with gains in shares of Bank of Montreal after the lender reported quarterly results offset by weakness in the energy and materials sectors. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 18.55 points, or 0.13 percent, at 14,208.53 shortly after the open.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32