Mexico's current account deficit narrows in Q4-central bank
MEXICO CITY Feb 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's current account deficit reached $4.66 billion in the fourth quarter, the central bank said on Tuesday, narrowing from the third quarter of last year.
The accumulated current account deficit for the full year 2013 was the equivalent of 1.8 percent of gross domestic product, the central bank said.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |