Mexico's current account deficit narrows in Q4-central bank
MEXICO CITY Feb 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's current account deficit reached $4.66 billion in the fourth quarter, the central bank said on Tuesday, narrowing from the third quarter of last year.
The accumulated current account deficit for the full year 2013 was the equivalent of 1.8 percent of gross domestic product, the central bank said.
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |