MYANMAR PRESS-Yangon to develop more industrial estates - 7Day Daily
Some new industrial estates will be developed around commercial city Yangon to help reduce land prices at existing estates, the 7Day Daily reported quoting Kyaw Soe, Regional Minister for Forestry and Energy.
Land prices at 24 existing industrial estates around Yangon range between 60 million kyat and 800 million kyat per acre ($61,000-$813,400) depending on the locations, the paper added.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 983.5000 Myanmar kyats) (Compiled by Yangon Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food