MYANMAR PRESS-Yangon to develop more industrial estates - 7Day Daily
Some new industrial estates will be developed around commercial city Yangon to help reduce land prices at existing estates, the 7Day Daily reported quoting Kyaw Soe, Regional Minister for Forestry and Energy.
Land prices at 24 existing industrial estates around Yangon range between 60 million kyat and 800 million kyat per acre ($61,000-$813,400) depending on the locations, the paper added.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 983.5000 Myanmar kyats) (Compiled by Yangon Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |