ANZ hires Johnson to co-lead euro syndicate
LONDON, Feb 24 (IFR) - Paul Johnson has been hired by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group as co-head of European syndicate.
Johnson joins from RBC where he spent 15 years at the investment bank.
In his new role, Johnson will report to Paul White, global head of syndicate at ANZ who is based in Sydney. (Reporting by Aimee Donnellan)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |