ANZ hires Johnson to co-lead euro syndicate
LONDON, Feb 24 (IFR) - Paul Johnson has been hired by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group as co-head of European syndicate.
Johnson joins from RBC where he spent 15 years at the investment bank.
In his new role, Johnson will report to Paul White, global head of syndicate at ANZ who is based in Sydney. (Reporting by Aimee Donnellan)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Russia may resume gas supply next week if Ukraine pays $2.2 billion: Gazprom