ANZ hires Johnson to co-lead euro syndicate
LONDON, Feb 24 (IFR) - Paul Johnson has been hired by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group as co-head of European syndicate.
Johnson joins from RBC where he spent 15 years at the investment bank.
In his new role, Johnson will report to Paul White, global head of syndicate at ANZ who is based in Sydney. (Reporting by Aimee Donnellan)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials