PHILIPPINES PRESS-Glencore staying in Tampakan mine project - BusinessWorld
Anglo-Swiss mining firm Glencore Xstrata is not abandoning the $5.9-billion Tampakan copper-gold project and remains committed to seeing the venture become operational, the BusinessWorld newspaper reported. ()
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |