Prysmian CEO says 3 pct organic sales growth in 2014 "reasonable"
MILAN Feb 25 (Reuters) - Prysmian's Chief Executive Valerio Battista said on Tuesday it was "reasonable" to expect a 3 percent organic growth in the Italian cable maker's sales this year.
The company reported a 3.1 percent organic fall in sales in 2013, while its adjusted net profit decreased 4.3 percent to 268 million euros ($368.06 million) due to negative currency effects. ($1 = 0.7282 euros) (Reporting by Francesca Landini and Massimo Gaia, editing by Agnieszka Flak)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data